Women have suffered a lot through the years at the hands of men. In earlier centuries, they were treated as almost non-existent. But through the passing years, they are standing up for their right and doing all that it takes in making place in this patriarchal society. Here Alexis Parcells glows like a living example of women empowerment.
Talking about her achievements:
• Dr Alexis Parcells is a board-certified plastic surgeon.
• She owns and operates SUNNIE.
• Dr Parcells is currently a clinical instructor to medical students and residents at Rutgers RWJ Barnabas Health.
• She’s been recognized for her excellence in teaching with two Golden Apple nominations from Rutgers New Jersey Medical School.
• Alexis is also involved in the academic plastic surgery community and has authored several textbooks and writings in professional journals.
• She has also presented her original research at prestigious national and international meetings held in Brussels, Paris, Madrid, San Francisco, Chicago, and New York City.
• She also owns M.D. is a New Jersey Board-Certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon in private practice. She is specialised in breast lifts, reductions, reconstructions, implant surgery, breast revisions, mommy makeovers, tummy tucks, liposuction, labiaplasty and upper eyelid surgery.
More precisely, she takes pride in addressing each patient’s individual concerns so that she can formulate a strategy together in order for you to look and feel your best.
She is trained in the modern era of plastic surgery, she utilizes the most advanced surgical and nonsurgical techniques in order to achieve natural, beautiful results. According to her, Surgery is not always the answer, and often we can combine small non-surgical procedures with or without surgery in order to obtain the best result. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
She takes pride and is improving herself in setting a new standard for women’s aesthetic health and body empowerment. Being a woman of expertise in various fields, Dr Parcells puts effort into treating women with breast cancer by helping her patients restore wholeness during a lumpectomy or mastectomy through cutting edge techniques in breast reconstruction. Her dedicated support goes beyond the operating room. She’s also an active volunteer for several breast cancer organizations including TheBreasties.org and Minette’sAngels.org.
To know more about Dr Alexis Parcells, follow her on her social media handles as well as all the organisations she is associated with:
Website (Self): www.alexisparcellsmd.com
Website (SUNNIE): https://www.sunnieskin.com/
Website (Parcells Plastic Surgery): http://www.parcellsplasticsurgery.com/
Breast cancer Organisations: https://www.minettesangels.org/, https://thebreasties.org/
Instagram (Self): https://instagram.com/alexisparcellsmd?utm_medium=copy_link
Instagram (SUNNIE): https://instagram.com/sunnie.skin?utm_medium=copy_link
Instagram (Parcells Plastic Surgery): https://instagram.com/parcellsplasticsurgery?utm_medium=copy_link